"“Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.”"

Linus Torvalds

Student Login and Email

Student Logins and Email.

Student Logins

All student  "User ID" Logins to the school system are generated in the following format :

PXX*.Surname

Where XX is the year that you joined the school, so for example if you joined in the year 2013 it would be P13, and *  is a "Letter"  this would normally be your form letter. Such as "E"

Should you forget your "User ID", then you can request a reminder from the school IT Department (this is not the school Computing Department, where you are taught about IT).

For forgotten passwords, then you will need to have the password reset by the IT Department, please request this from your Form Tutor or your Class Teacher. The IT Department can not tell you your password as these are encrypted on the server.

Student Emails.

To logon to the email system, you will need to use your Student "User ID"  with the following extra detail @Rickmansworth.herts.sch.uk

So for example William Wordsworth as a User ID of "P99G.Wordsworth". Then his email logon would be:

P99G.Wordsworth@rickmansworth.herts.sch.uk

The password to access the email is exactly the same as the password that you use to logon to the school system with. The School email can be accessed directly from the link at the top of the school website Home Page or by going to the following link.:

https://login.microsoftonline.com/

Show My Homework

From the Rickmansworth Show My Homework Front page, you are able to see what homework has been set for you, by clicking on the "Homework Calendar". Should you forget your password you can click on the "Forgot Password" link and instructions will be emailed to you.

The Show my Homework page can be accessed from the School Website Home page or by accessing the attached link.

https://rickmansworth.showmyhomework.co.uk/

VLE

All Students are issued with a VLE login and password, these are administered by Mr Cruse of the schools Computing Department and any queries should be directed to him.