Did you know?

10%

“Top 10% results – nationally”

Statutory Information

STATUTORY INFORMATION

The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2016 came into force on 1 September 2016. This requires that the Governing Body arranges for specific information to be published on the school website. 

School contact information

Rickmansworth School
Scots Hill
Croxley Green
Rickmansworth
Hertfordshire
WD3 3AQ

Telephone:  01923 773296
Fax:  01923 897314

E-mail:  admin@rickmansworth.herts.sch.uk
Website: www.rickmansworth.herts.sch.uk

Headteacher:  Mr Keith Douglas
Chair of Governing Body: Mr John de Braux
SEND Co-ordinator:  Mrs Maggie Shallcross

Academy Owner: The Governing Body of Rickmansworth School can be contacted at the School’s address.
Please send queries about School related matters to info@rickmansworth.herts.sch.uk in the first instance. If you need to contact the Chair of the Governing Body his email address is chair@rickmansworth.herts.sch.uk

Admission Arrangements

Details of the admissions process, Year 7 and Sixth Form Open Evenings can be found in the Admissions section of the School website.
The School Admissions Policy For Secondary Transfer can be obtained by contacting the School or from the Policy section of the School website.
School admissions arrangements for year 2017 /2018 are published on the School website

Exclusion Arrangements

Information on Exclusions can be found in the Behaviour for Learning Policy, in the Policy section of the School website.

School Ofsted Reports

The School’s latest Ofsted reports can be found on the School website
Reports can also be found on the Ofsted website.

Exam Results and Summaries

Our Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 Exam Results can be found on our website.

Government Performance Tables

School Performance Tables published by the Secretary of State can be accessed via the government’s Gov.uk website Department for Education website.

School Curriculum

Information about the content of the curriculum content for each subject and any other additional information can be accessed from the School website.

School Behaviour Policy

The School Behaviour for Learning Policy is located in the Policy section of the School website. 

Pupil Premium

The School's Pupil Premium Report is located in the Policy section in the folder Pupil Premium of the School website.

Special Educational Needs and Disabilities

Our aim is to enable every student in the School to achieve their potential and you can find further information on the SEND page of the Student Support section of the School website.

Accessibility Plan For Disabled Students

The School has adopted an Accessibility Plan, which is in line with the School’s Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Policy with the aim to ensure that our School is socially and academically inclusive. Further details can be found in the Policy section of the School website.

Equality Objectives

The School’s Equality Action Plan is reviewed every three years.  The 2016 – 2019 Equality Action Plan is available on the Policy section of the School website.

Complaints Policy

The School’s Complaints Policy is available on the Policy section of the School website.

Charging & Remissions Policy

The School’s Charging & Remission Policy is available on the Policy Section of the School website.

Annual Reports & Accounts

The School’s Annual Reports & Accounts are available on the Financial Documents section of the School website. The School Governors are the trusteess.

Governors

The School’s Annual Reports & Accounts are available on the Financial Documents section of the School website. The School Governors are the trusteess.

Ethos & Values

We believe that students should be prepared for the future.  In order to succeed in life they require core skills and attributes. We call these the six Ricky R’s:

• Reflective – to listen to others and listen to constructive criticism
  • Relationships - to collaborate with others and develop positive relationships
  • Resilience - to develop skills to manage pressures and change
  • Resourceful - to be proactive and creative
  • Respect - to keep yourself and others healthy, to value others and to be tolerant
  • Responsibility - to be ready and willing to learn and accept and take your responsibilities seriously

Mr Keith Douglas, Headteacher   July 2017