2012 Examination results
Rickmansworth School bucks the trend!
For the first time in 20 years, the proportion of A grades at A Level fell nationally, but at Rickmansworth the percentage of A and A* grade rose once again! 55.6% of our Year 13 students gained at least 1 A grade or higher with 27.4% of students gaining at least one A* grade. The pass rate was also outstandingly high, almost reaching 100% and the average points score per student rose once again.
Points score of 787.2 per student (where an A* = 300 points)
GCSE Results day 23rd August 2012
2011 Examination results
We have achieved our best ever results at GCSE with 92% of students gaining 5 or more A* - C grades
- Students with 5+ A*-C including English & Maths: 89%
- 3 or more level of progress in English: 81%
- 3 or more level of progress in Maths: 89%
- EBacc: 48% of whole cohort, 82% of those entered for EBacc subjects
- Students with 5+ A*-C: 92%
- Students with 5+ A*-A: 34%
- Students with 8+ A*-A: 16%
- 44.6% of entries were graded A or B.
- 94.3% of entries were graded A – E.
- 60.3% of entries were graded A*-B
- 97.8% of entries were graded A*-E
- Point score per student of 764 was achieved (where 300 points is an A* at A Level.)