- About Us
- Examination Results
A Level & GCSE Results 2021-22 (Provisional)
Examinations resumed this year and our students performed exceptionally well.
Despite the pandemic, outcomes have improved over time.
Key Stage 4
- Progress 8 score +0.52
- Attainment 8 score 62.7
- 90% of students achieved grade 4, or higher, in English and mathematics
- 79% of students achieved grade 5, or higher, in English and mathematics
- 59% of students were entered for the English Baccalaureate (Ebacc)
- English Baccalaureate Average Point Score (EBacc APS) is 5.72
- 98% of students stay in education or employment after KS4
Key Stage 5
- A* - A: 38%
- A* - B: 68%
- A* - C: 90%
The average A Level grade attained by students is a grade B.
Destinations of those students taking advanced level qualifications [Data from 2020]
76% of students stay in education
0% of students entered an apprenticeship
14% of students entered employment
7% of students not in education or employment for at least two terms after study
3% of students with an unknown destination
UK Government Statement, “Given the uneven impact of the pandemic on school and college performance data, you should not make direct comparisons between the performance data for one school or college and another, or to data from previous years.”
Following the cancellation of examinations this year, students received results based on Teacher Assessed Grades. These were awarded following internal Summer Assessments and moderated in line with the Oqual guidelines.
We were delighted with the progress our students had made and how they had shown great resilience in the face of adversity.
We were immensely proud of our students and how they coped with the impact of the pandemic.
Following the cancellation of examinations for this academic year, students received either Centre Assessed Grades or the Ofqual algorithm (whichever was higher).
A Level & GCSE Results 2018-19
We have been very pleased with both the A Level and GCSE Exam results and how over time they continue to show improvement.
There were many delighted students on both results days, who should be very proud of their achievement. Whether they are progressing into the Sixth Form at Rickmansworth or elsewhere, or on to University, employment, or apprenticeship, we wish them all the very best.
Key Stage 4
- Progress 8 score +0.37
- Attainment 8 score 58.6
- %of students achieving a grade 5 or above in English and maths 72%
- Percentage of students entered for the English Baccalaureate (Ebacc) 63%
- English Baccalaureate Average Point Score (EBacc APS) 5.41
- Percentage of students staying in education or employment after KS4 (destinations) 98%
Key Stage 5
- VA: +0.01
- A* - A: 26.22%
- A* - B: 50.13%
- A* - C: 74.55%