- About Us
- Parents and Teachers Association
Parents and Teachers Association
The education of students at Rickmansworth School is enhanced significantly thanks to the support of Rickmansworth School’s PTA (Parents and Teachers Association ).
The PTA runs the Uniform Shop entirely through unpaid volunteers; so ALL profits are ploughed back into the School for the benefit of the Students and their Education. This generates the bulk of the fund raising. For more information about School Uniform, including what uniform your child needs, uniform prices and details of our uniform shops, please visit Parental FAQs.
The PTA also play an essential role in our community, creating opportunities for parents and carers to socialise with one another as well as for further fund raising : by organising refreshments for various school events and holding the infamous School Quiz twice a year which is widely supported by parents and teachers alike.
- In 2018 - £20,000 was raised towards the Music Department’s major refurbishment project.
- In 2019 - £20,000 was raised for sound and lighting equipment for the Performing Arts Department
- In 2020 - £20,000 was donated towards benching and outdoor seating for the School community
- In 2021 - £45,000 was donated towards the Innovation and Design Centre
Volunteers are always welcome and are essential to keep the Uniform Shop profits in-house.
For further information on the PTA including details of forthcoming events and how to become an active member please contact Lisa on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To volunteer just for the Uniform Shop please email email@example.com – this email is for volunteers only.